your choices regarding cookies on this site
INTEGRI-TEK (“Company” or “We”) respect your privacy and are committed to protecting any personal information that you may provide to us and informing you about how we will treat information about you that we may receive from this site or other forms of electronic communication.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit this website (our “Website”), mobile application, social media service or other forms of electronic communication, (collectively “e-communication”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On our Website.
- In e-mail, social media, mobile application, text or other electronic communication between you and our Website.
- Through mobile or other applications you download which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and the Company.
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU AND HOW WE COLLECT IT
We collect information from and about users of our forms of e-communication, including information by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number or other user ID (“personal information”); and that is about you but individually does not identify you, such as cookies, usage details, IP address, and/or other technologies.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies, web beacons and other tracking technologies.
- From third parties, for example, our business partners.
Information You Provide to Us includes:
- Information that you provide when interacting with the Company by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website, subscribing to our services, posting material, responses to surveys you complete or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us or when you report a problem with our Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence, calls, or other means of communication when you contact us.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Website.
- Your search queries on our Website.
- You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted”) on public areas of our Website, or transmitted to other users of our Website or third parties (collectively, “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of our Website with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Information Automatically Provided:
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may automatically collect certain information including: details of your visits such as traffic data, location data, and logs; other communication data and the resources that you access and use on our Website; and information about your electronic device, computer, and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type. The information we collect is statistical data that helps us to improve our forms of e-communication and to deliver better, more personalized service. The technologies we use for this data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies: Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
- Web Beacons: Pages of our Website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs. pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an e-mail and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We do not sell or otherwise disclose personal information about our Website visitors, except as described here. We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you, including but not limited to, interactive features.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us or any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- To provide you with notices or to fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it, including but not limited to changes to our Website, products or services we offer or provide though the Website or any other electronic medium, including alerts, feedback, surveys or other contacts.
- To create statistics to improve our electronic content and delivery of information.
- We may also use information we collect for various business proposes which may include but are not limited to customer service, fraud, market research, service and product improvements, or any contractual obligations.
- To contact you about goods and services of our own or other third parties’ that may be of interest to you.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences. We do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent. However, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria unless you “opt-out”.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business and who are generally bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by the Company about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have not opted out of or consented to these disclosures.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, if you give us an e-mail address to use the “e-mail a friend” feature of our Website, we will transmit the contents of that e-mail and your e-mail address to the recipients.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including responding to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers or others.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
We provide links to other websites for your convenience and information. These sites may have their own privacy statements in place, which we recommend you review if you visit any linked sites. We are not responsible for the content of linked sites or any use of those sites.
CHOICES ABOUT HOW WE USE AND DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way.
ACCESSING AND CORRECTING YOUR INFORMATION
We cannot delete your personal information except by deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
Our e-communication is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information to or on our e-communication source. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us by clicking here.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. The information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. Any payment transactions or other sensitive identifying information will be encrypted using technology industry standards.
All Company names, logos, product names, page headers, custom graphics, button icons, trademarks, service marks, trade dress, and/or trade names displayed, cited or otherwise indicated on this Site are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of ours or our affiliates or other third parties. The copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any third party marks is strictly prohibited. The copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any of our marks, except as expressly allowed by Sections 4 and 5, is strictly prohibited.
LIMITED RIGHT TO USE THE SITE
(a) You may view, print or download any content, graphic, form or document from the Site so long as such activity is for your own personal and non-commercial use. You may not in any manner modify, copy, transmit, display, post, perform, reproduce, license, publish, distribute, assign, sublicense, sell, or create a derivative work from or make other use of the content of this Site. No part of any content, form or document accessible at this Site may be reproduced in any form or incorporated into any information retrieval system, electronic or mechanical, without our express written authorization. Any such authorization granted does not include any transfer of title. If we provide social media features with certain content, you take such actions as are enabled by such features.
(b) Your activities on the Site shall not: (i) violate any law, statute, ordinance or regulation (including, but not limited to, those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination or false advertising); (ii) contain or subject this Site to any virus, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, easter eggs or other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information; (iii) create liability or cause us or our affiliates to lose (in whole or in part) the services of our ISPs or other suppliers; (iv) place an undue burden on the software and hardware used in connection with the Site; (v) use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the Site for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Site; (vi) use any process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Site or for any other unauthorized purpose; (vii) use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Site; (viii) attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the Site, the server on which the Site is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Site; (ix) attack the Site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack; (x) otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site; (xi) directly or indirectly result in the transmission of spam, junk mail, or other unsolicited mass emails; (xii) seek to obtain sensitive or personally identifiable information from other users of the Site; or (xiii) modify or alter any part of this Site, including, without limitation by (A) providing a link directly or indirectly to any other site from this Site, or (B) modifying or altering any material on this Site. In addition, posting or transmitting of any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense or violation of any law is strictly prohibited. Without limitation, your use of the Site shall not be for the purpose of exploiting, harming or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information or otherwise.
Additionally, you shall not (a) use this Site to send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with the Content Standards set out in these Terms; (b) use this Site to impersonate or attempt to impersonate the Company, a Company employee, another user or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using e-mail addresses or screen names associated with any of the foregoing); or (c) use this Site to engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Site, or which, as determined by us, may harm the Company or users of the Site or expose them to liability.
(c) Without our express prior approval, you shall not post or transmit through the Site any material which contains advertising or any solicitation with respect to products or services. You shall not use the Site to advertise or perform any commercial solicitation, including, without limitation, the solicitation of users to become subscribers of other on-line information services competitive with the Site.
(d) We reserve the right, in our sole discretion and judgment, and without liability of any kind to you, to terminate, change, or suspend your access to the Site for any reason, at any time, without notice.
ACCESSING THE WEBSITE AND ACCOUNT SECURITY
LINKING TO THE SITE
EDITING, DELETING AND MODIFICATION
We have the right, in our sole discretion, but not any obligation, to refuse, modify or remove any material submitted to or posted on the Site and to terminate, change, or suspend (temporarily or permanently) any aspect of the Site (or the entire Site) at any time and from time to time, without notice or liability to you. Without limiting the foregoing, we have the right without any liability to remove any material that we in our sole discretion, find to be in violation of any provision hereof or otherwise objectionable in our sole discretion.
NO WARRANTY AND DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY
All references on this Site to information, materials, products and services apply to information, materials, products and services available in the countries or jurisdictions specified with respect to such information only, unless otherwise stated. Nothing in this Site constitutes an offer to buy or sell our products or services in any jurisdiction. This Site is for information purposes only.
(a) THE INFORMATION AND MATERIALS PROVIDED FROM, AT OR THROUGH THIS SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS,” “AS AVAILABLE,” AND NONE OF US, OUR AFFILIATES AND OUR SERVICE PROVIDERS AND AGENTS MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, (1) THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, (2) WARRANTIES RELATING TO TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, (3) WARRANTIES RELATING TO DELAYS, INTERRUPTIONS, ERRORS, OR OMISSIONS, IN THE OPERATION OF THIS SITE OR ANY PART OF IT, (4) WARRANTIES RELATING TO THE TRANSMISSION OR DELIVERY OF THIS SITE OR ITS AVAILABILITY AT ANY PARTICULAR TIME OR LOCATION, (5) WARRANTIES RELATING TO THE USE, VALIDITY, ACCURACY, CURRENCY, OR RELIABILITY OF, OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF THIS SITE OR ANY INFORMATION PUBLISHED ON THIS SITE, AND (6) WARRANTIES RELATING TO WEBSITES TO WHICH THIS SITE IS LINKED, AND ANY AND ALL SUCH WARRANTIES ARE DISCLAIMED. THE INFORMATION AND MATERIALS PROVIDED AT THIS SITE OR THE SITE ITSELF MAY CONTAIN ERRORS, PROBLEMS OR OTHER LIMITATIONS. NONE OF US, OUR AFFILIATES, AND OUR SERVICE PROVIDERS AND AGENTS SHALL HAVE ANY LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR YOUR USE OF THIS SITE OR ANY INFORMATION OR MATERIALS PROVIDED AT THIS SITE. It is your responsibility to evaluate (or take professional advice on) the accuracy and completeness of all information, statements, opinions and other material on this Site or any website with which it is linked. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or disclaimer of certain warranties. Accordingly some of the above disclaimers may not apply to you. We do not seek to exclude or limit liability for fraudulent misrepresentation. Your statutory rights as a consumer, if any, are not affected hereby.
(b) NONE OF US, OUR AFFILIATES, OR SERVICE PROVIDERS SHALL BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY FOR ANY LOSS, CLAIM OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF DATA, LOSS CAUSED BY A VIRUS, LOSS OF INCOME OR PROFIT, LOSS OF OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY, CLAIMS OF THIRD PARTIES, OR OTHER LOSSES OF ANY KIND OR CHARACTER, WHETHER BASED ON BREACH OF CONTRACT, BREACH OF WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), PRODUCT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE THAT: (1) RESULTS FROM YOUR USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE OR THE LACK OF AVAILABILITY OF THE SITE OR ANY WEBSITE WITH WHICH IT IS LINKED, OR (2) IS CAUSED BY VIRUSES THAT INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT OR OTHER PROPERTY ON ACCOUNT OF YOUR ACCESS TO, USE OF, OR BROWSING IN THE SITE OR YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIALS, DATA, TEXT, IMAGES, VIDEO, OR AUDIO FROM THE SITE, IN EACH CASE, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR LOSSES. YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ESTABLISHING SUCH PROCEDURES FOR DATA BACK UP AND VIRUS CHECKING AS YOU CONSIDER NECESSARY. THIS IS A COMPREHENSIVE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY THAT APPLIES TO ALL LOSSES AND DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY SET FORTH ABOVE, SO THESE LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IF ANY PART OF THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY IS FOUND TO BE INVALID OR UNENFORCEABLE FOR ANY REASON, THEN THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF US, OUR AFFILIATES, AND SERVICE PROVIDERS AND AGENTS UNDER SUCH CIRCUMSTANCES FOR LIABILITIES THAT OTHERWISE WOULD HAVE BEEN LIMITED, SHALL NOT EXCEED $100 U.S. WE DO NOT SEEK TO EXCLUDE OR LIMIT LIABILITY FOR FRAUDULENT MISREPRESENTATION.
(c) YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THIS SITE AND THE INFORMATION PROVIDED AT THIS SITE WOULD NOT BE PROVIDED BY US WITHOUT THE FOREGOING DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATIONS.
LIMITATIONS ON INFORMATION
Reliance on the contents of this Site for any purpose by you is at your sole risk. All standards, specifications, technical discussions, and reports included on this Site are advisory only. Neither we nor our affiliates shall be responsible for any errors of any kind (typographical or otherwise).
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
The Site may contain links and/or advertisements to other websites as a convenience to you. Those sites are not operated or controlled by us. Neither we nor our affiliates are responsible for the actions, content, accuracy opinions expressed, privacy policies, products or services provided through such websites, or made available through these resources or appearing in such websites. Neither we nor our affiliates shall have any liability to you for any damages or losses, directly or indirectly, caused or alleged to have been caused as a result of your use or reliance on such websites. We have not investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy, completeness, or conformance with applicable laws and regulations any of these sites. Inclusion of any linked website on the Site does not imply approval, acceptance, or endorsement of the linked website or any of the products and services made available through such website by us. We do not make any representations whatsoever, or give any warranties of any kind, expressed, implied, or otherwise about any websites which you may access through the Site, the content thereof, or the products and/or services made available through such websites. If you decide to leave the Site and access these other websites, you do so at your own risk. All rules, policies (including privacy policies) and operating procedures of such websites will apply to you while on such websites.
COPYRIGHTS AND COPYRIGHT AGENTS
We respect the intellectual property of others, and we ask you to do the same. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide us with the following information: (a) An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest; (b) Description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed; (c) A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site; (d) Your address, telephone number, and email address; (e) A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and (f) A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
INFORMATION AND PRESS RELEASES
The Site contains information about us and our affiliates. While this information was believed to be accurate as of the date it was prepared, we and our affiliates disclaim any duty or obligation to update this information or any press releases. Information about entities other than us and our affiliates contained in the press release or otherwise, should not be relied upon as being provided or endorsed by us.